THIS IS A BENGALI SWEETS DISH.YOU CAN APPLY.
- 2 goblet of each and every one use flour
- 2 goblet of pulverized milk
- 3 tbsp of ghee
- 2 egg, crushed glowing
- 3 goblet of water
- 1-2 goblet of sugar
- 1 goblet of maws
1. Affix flour, crushed milk, ghee, scorching powder with egg inside a integration bowl. Combine glowing plus create egg-shaped round twisted “kalo jaam” inside your palm. Put to one side.
2. Inside a food preparation vessel, cook water plus sugar to create a fat sweetie syrup. Decant this syrup resting on a bowl.
3. Cook a cavernous burning up pan by oil plus sauté the “kalo jam” a a small number of by the side of a point in time pending they twist brown.
4. Immerse the fried “kalo jam” during the night inside the sugar syrup.
5. Shake over the maws every further. Serve up.