THIS RECIPE IS A VERY VERY TASTY RECIPE.YOU CAN TRY THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE.
- Mutton - 2 kg
- 4-5 big Onion
- 100gm Oil
- 2 tbsp Fennel kernel
- 3 tbsp Sesame kernel
- Gram Missals
- 2 tbsp Garlic cut
- 3 big Tomato
- 4 tbsp Coriander residue
- 4 tbsp Cumin residue
- 4 tbsp Red chili residue
- 5tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 4 tbsp Turmeric residue
- 2 small Onion finely cutting
- 4 goblet grated Coconut
- Cook oil inside a pressure cooker, affix chopped onion and heat the turn over it turn into transparent. Then affix ginger garlic paste and turmeric residue and heat turn over red scent from ginger garlic leave not here. Then affix mutton slice, combine well, affix water, salt, mix up, wrap and heat pending 5 shriek.
- Cook oil in a pressure cooker, affix cut onion and heat turn over it turn out to be transparent. Next affix ginger garlic paste and turmeric residue and heat turn over rare scent from ginger garlic leave not here. Then affix mutton slice, combine well, affix water, salt, mix, wrap and heat pending 7 whistles.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan, affix minced onion paste with heat for 5 mints.
- Affix coriander powder, cumin powder and cook for 5 mints.
- Affix tomato puree, red chili residue, combine and heat turn over oil part from the flavor.
- Affix simmer mutton and its stock, salt, blend, wrap and heat for 20 mints.
- Serve the mutton garnish with pulao or luchi.