CILANTRO RICE IS A SOUTH INDIAN RICE. YOU CAN TRY IT.
Cilantro: 1-2 bunch
Rice: 3 cups
Green chili: 3tbsp
Sesame seeds: 3 teaspoons
Peanuts : 2 table spoon
Cashew nuts : elective
Onion : 2 cup slices or 2 big size
Turmeric : 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil : 4 table spoons
Cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves : all little
1. Slash onion, green chili, cilantro hooked on little slices.
2. Heat rice by 3 cups of water.
3. Add green chili, peanuts as well as fry pro a miniature.
4. Add sesame seeds, cashew nuts as well as onion. Fry it glowing as well as sauté them pending they twist light yellow color.
5. At the moment add cilantro, turmeric and required salt. Sauté pro a minute. Add cooked rice. Sauté on small blaze for 15 minutes.Turning the blaze.
Cilantro rice is prepared to serve. Dish up what time it is burning.