KHEER IS A SPECIAL AND TASTY DISH.
- 100 g Basmati rice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 liter fresh milk
- Cardamom powder, to taste
- For Garnish: Sliced pistachios, Almonds, Raisins
- Simmer clean milk into a grave bottomed pan.
- Put in rice to the milk as well as mix up.
- Roast on short flame turn over the rice crumb revolve yielding and start to smash.
- At the present add cardamom powder to the rice-milk combination and mix healthy.
- If you are using condensed milk, Observance on sluggish fire, combine into the sweetened condensed milk keen on this pan over and above blend methodically.
- Simmer meant for a new 7 minutes. Remove on or after fire and pour kheer addicted to a plateful bowl.
- Garnish with sliced pistachios, almonds and Raisins.
- Your scrumptious special kheer recipe is prepared!