PALLONG SHAG IS A MIXED VEGETABLE.
Potatoes - 200gm, cut into hold
Cauliflower – 150 gm,
Bingil - 100 g,
Pumpkin - 50 gm,
Spinach - 50 g,
Peas - 1/2 cup
Radish - 50 g, 2 inch long pieces
Broad Beans - 100 g, cut edges only
Green Chilies - 4,
Sugar - 1/3 tsp
Salt - To taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
1. Warmth oil into pan, to it add, as well as green chilies. Sauté for 20 sec or in anticipation of seeds create to seethe.
2. Add potato, cauliflower, Bingil, pumpkin, radish, peas, beans turmeric, as well as salt. Cover up and fry on standard low high temperature till vegetables be approximately safe to eat.
3. Add spinach, vadi, and sugar.
4. Fry on standard high temperature till the shag become soft and water fade away. The quantity of gravy necessary depends on individual option.
5. Serve to ready palong saag.