CHANA DAAL ANDPALAK MISSALS IS A DELICIOUS DISH.
1. chopped onions – 2 cups
2. chopped tomatoes – 1 cup
3. cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
4. fennel seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
5. cinnamon -1″ piece
6. chili powder – 1 teaspoon
7. Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
8. Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon(home made & strong)
9. Dry mango powder – 1/2 teaspoon
10. Dhania-jeera powder – 1 teaspoon
11. Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
12. Green chili – 2
13. Ginger-garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
14. Cooking oil – 2 tablespoons
15. Chana 2cup
16. Palak 2 cup
2. Heat ice-covered palak in the microwave oven for about 15 minutes turn over completed3. Leave a skillet with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in it on standard burn. When frenzied, add cumin seeds to it. When it boils, adjoin fennel seeds, cinnamon, bay leaf to it as well as sauté turn over a pleasing perfume seep out. Now add chopped green chili as well as when fried put in chop up onions beginning step 1 to it and as well necessary measure of salt to the bowl in order so as to it does not obtain cooked.
4. What time the onions revolve see-through add all the fine particles in a line up.
6. Lastly put in safe to eat chana and as well palak to it and blend well. One can even pound a small of the cooked chana and also a little water in adding up to transport it to the necessary consistency. Create sure for salt!!!!