CUCUMBER KOSUMBARI IS A LIP-SMACKING DISH.
2 cup moong daal, bathe and covered with water in water for regarding 4 hours
2 big cucumber cut into tiny pieces
6 green chilies
2 tbsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
For the seasoning:
2 tsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard
a pinch of asafetida
Coriander and curry leaves
1. Tire out each and every one the water from the covered by means of water moong daal.
2. Mix up by means of the chop up cucumber as well as add green chilies, salt as well as lemon juice.
3. Warmth oil, add mustard seeds and let it seethe.
4. Impersonation warmth, add asafetida as well as pour more than the salad, combine well.
5. Decorate by means of coriander as well as curry leaves.