THIS IS A PULI PITHA. THIS IS A WINTER SEASON RECIPE.
Milk - 1 liters
Sooji - 2 tbsp
Grated Coconut - 4 tbsp
Kheer - 4 tbsp
Green Cardamom - 6, crushed
Sugar - 1/2 tsp + 1/4 cup
1. Roast sooji on low heat for 2 min.
2. To it add kheer, coconut, sugar and mix for 5-7 min on low heat.
3. Then add 2 crushed cardamoms and remove from heat.
4. Make small puli as shown below.
1. Boil milk till it reduces to half the original amount.
2. Then add 1/4 cup sugar and 4 crushed cardamoms. Boil for 2 minutes.
3. Add puli, boil for 1 more minute and remove from heat.