THIS IS A PAYESH RECIPE. IT IS BENGALI WINTER DISH.
150gm basmati rice
2.5 liter milk
100gm raisins (drenched and flooded in water)
4 bay leaves
4 cardamom husks
1. High temperature 2 tbsp ghee in a wok and flippantly sauté cashews as well as bay leaves.
2. Affix milk to the wok as well as boil on near to the ground.
3. Clean rice. Add 2tbsp ghee as well as mix well. Situate this rice into the scorching milk.
4. Insert covered with water raisins as well as boil turn over rice is safe to eat. Remain inspiring to avoid statement and attaching.
5. Squash cardamom pods as well as put in them the length of by means of salt, sugar gradually to the wok.
6. Cold and decorate by means of dry fruits. Dish up in small dishware.